Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

CAN THEY JUST GROW UP ALREADY AND STOP WITH THE 5 Y.O ROMANTIC TENSION.

Those badumb badumb sfxs killed me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rin_nay yeah I learnt that....I will try to stick with it as long as I can but it’s a shame....that white hair just seems emotionaless and pointless to involve with when these two are earnest and probably will be so in future too...haaaaa

So according to spoilers and if the webtoon author sticks to the novel, she will be grow up
in the 120th chapter (16 yrs old) and that's when we will see more of our ML

These two are cute and so is Harrison but
they will have unrequited love for her. She likes and will end up with silver boy ML (Reas) and I guess you will end up liking him later on. Ngl, Silver boy suits her best.

This just remind me of my childhood and my cousin's cousin where she always made dramas out of nothing. Like when playing dolls a power ranger out of nowhere would drag her Barbie by the hair. When we played superheroes out of nowhere the villain was her ex that left her and came back to make her suffer. Or that time we played school and she came all serious and said one of the students took a knife to school... I was the one with the f@ up home, but she had the delusions. XD

sometimes i forget they’re still children...the intense sfx tho HAHAHAHAHAH lmao this is getting kinda out of hand, i’m excited for the future chaps!

@Whatever2005 so what your saying is
we're barely halfway through to the point when she finally becomes vaguely legal age and we see more of ML... sigh

I lost it when they started arguing like adults. Where the heck did the 10 years come from?

C-crap. I’m getting “second male lead” syndrome. Holders looks so cute at the end of this chapter! 😍😚

Users who are viewing this thread