Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Double-page supporter
@zenono I know what you mean...especially Julian. I find everyone to be innocently obsessed but for Julian....he might still become a murderer in the future....for a different reason.

Dex-chan lover
still feel so sad for that one boy losing his sister :( and the mother being the way she is... and ahh.... sad.

I love how he unconsiously crafted a flower crown HAHAHA also, i womder why the mother dressed her son as Angelina (that’s bound to twist the kid even more)

Gee, poor kid, heavy hurtful heartbreak is coming, i pray for thee soul u-u"

Group Leader
@grownbean To be honest, this slow pacing is pretty nice. It's not all time skips backwards and all over the place like some other manhwas. Not to mention the cute characters .

Soo we just gonna ignore Angelina's psycho moment or...

And brother Hildert with that rockin mullet!
Hell yeah

HAHA ! hildert are u that mirror? (from snow white i mean) 😂 and u look dashing 💨 with ur hair down! :)

Yikes I'm getting major creep vibes from Julian. If she can't even sense that, how on earth will she find who's after her family?

@asbolus YES! I was also thinking the same thing! Like if she can be manipulated by a mere child, how about when she’s an adult? Also that guy is giving me major yandere feels,

@nanceqn Well, he's psycho, but look at Hildert. He's hot & cold, while Julian is more like the crystal looking Duke/prince. I think that Lippe wants to change Julian's prospects. Why she doesn't come out & confront the Mom though, is troublesome. The dress wearing isn't so much the problem as making him act as his beloved dead sister cuz mommy is fucking psycho & has major issues. Heh.

Look no further than mother dearest. [Facepalm]

Users who are viewing this thread