Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf I died at your response...🤣🤣🤣
@MoonLightXC I have to admit, it was a very creative and censored way of saying it and I approve.😏😇

Dex-chan lover
What are these two doing in the middle of a hallway?? Lololol One half naked up top and the other flashing his ahem assets
Many thanks

Why is he telling him? There's a reason he's pretending to be a girl and telling others the truth is not helping with that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Steamedtoast

uhhh... is there a reason he's pretending? Did I miss it? I got the impression he's just pretending just because his mom is crazy or something? If he's just pretending to appease his crazy mom it doesn't really matter how he acts when she isn't, like, in the room yeah? Or was there some Actual Reason for it that I missed?

@sinkingship @Steamedtoast

The Mother is still in shock about the death of her daughter and is forcing them to cross dress (even in the privacy of their home) to keep that delusion alive to very unhealthy degrees. Its why he grew up to be so demented in the former timeline

OMG baby Hildert giving up his plan to marry Lippe to take responsibility because he saw a “girl” “naked” (ie solid bare back and calf action ~sexy~) is so pure. And as his reward he gets flashed. Brilliant!

Pepper ( or in this case jalapeno) and penis are a double entendre in korean, for those wondering.

Jalapeno 🤣🤣🤣🤣

-lil jalapeno on the side *hello*- 😂

Users who are viewing this thread