Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

This is going into my precious chapters of Lady Baby list. 😂😂😂 Gosh Hildert is so cute and pure. Thank you for the translation.

Whelp,… it looks like a certain mother is dead cooked when it's revealed that their "daughter" is actually their "son."

I reiterate—forcing the kid to take the place of the sister because you can't handle the loss is f-ed up.

The only way this could be in any way even remotely justified were I this whole charade were to protect their son from murder by some powerful group that was aiming to kill him, but goofed and killed the daughter by accident (or heroics of the sister), and therefore, he's in cross-dressing witness protection. Barron that possibility, mommy gonna need THERAPY! o_O

I’m cackling Hildert is so cute a precious

underlying all the funny stuff going on...... this is like a set up for an explosion to happen once people find out the mom was forcing the boy to be a girl as her coping mechanism. i hope everything is resolved and she is able to peacefully move on and love her son as he is and fix the damage.

ML was ready to marry omg he’s so cute and pure he may be ten but he’s still so innocent as he just saw her back 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
Hildert is so precious. Good to know there's a boy willing to take responsibility, Madame Samona should be proud

So, this is just a personal preference, but I'm not really interested in all the childish love harem shenanigans going on right now. What I'm interested in is the overall mystery, and in her genuine attempts to navigate the world as a child who is trying to uncover the truth and protect her family. Therefore, the kindergarten/primary school love rivalries just make me a bit bored and impatient.

(Just wanted to vent, no disrespect to other opinions! 😊)

Users who are viewing this thread