Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

... at that moment, Lippe understood the powers she wields and Force choked him.
To defile the sacredness of the piggy bank was unforgivable!

Group Leader
It would be nice if you put your drama at the end of the chapter, not on the first page.
Either way, thanks for the chapter.

Please handle this drama some where else, we are here to enjoy and read our manwha!!!
Moment i saw not "Not a Scans Scans Group" posted the chapter and saw the comment on the 1st page...I stopped there....
Not even going to bother checking it out/reading it until "Not a Scans Scans Group" release it ch.72 ... @ Not a Scans Scans Group @AkaiHidan please continue upload your work. Thank you!!!

i really dont care about ur drama. and u sniping them as 'revenge' is just adding fuel to the fire lol. just get over it?? im not trying to be rude but ive had enough sniping drama with the manhwas i read.

After looking at the link, I feel such second hand embarrassment. I'd never imagine such a competent scanlation group would be run by such childish...weirdos? Esp that one person who seems to be on some type of power trip demanding respect on disc lmfaoo. If this is princess you seem like the only normal person in those texts and u should've just left quietly.

Maybe scans groups should do a maturity test before someone joins them.

It’s depressing having someone behaving so childishly stealing chapters and putting them up claiming to be the one who was wronged..

The only reason this person managed to get in the translators’ circle is because NASS needed help to provide content. Here, this person is wasting their time and creating headaches...

This kind of drama kinda spoils the reading experience of the manhwa. I know you will say "then don'tread it then", but like yow its in my *follow list so i auto click it
(random question: is it not possible to delete own comments here xD)

This drama is SO funny...

Because the "victim" was literally telling yall to stop and to not take in any further.

The "bully" wasn't even bullying anyone, just telling things as it is. Don't give me that "uwu they're innocent you're defiling their purity!11!" crap. This is the internet, they'll find out sooner or later and in a worse way.

This Akai person fr overreacted, get your head out of the gutter, you are not the knight in shining armor you think you are.

Lastly, Princess just stop sniping chapters. The other party stopped the drama, so you continuing to do this will only make yourself look worse and make the public hold negative opinions about you.

So in conclusion, the drama is because everyone in the group is literally actual 14 year olds who have nothing to do because quarantine shut down school and are expending all of their energy on weird middle schooler shenanigans. Okay? What is the intended purpose of these snipes then? What do you expect is going to happen?

Um so basically
Someone was perceived to have said something wrong, one big influential person said that it's wrong and others joined in agreement, then they brought up unresolved past conflict to add up into this conflict and boom, we have drama.

So now the solution is either: ignore each other and cut off ties to do other things so this will just be a thing of the past, or talk it out maturely when things and the negative angsty feelings have settled down (if ever)

Anyway this was a good chapter, Lippe is too powerful for both Julian and Samona Boy but showing your jalapeno to your love rival is uh 😏😏 kindagay

Double-page supporter
Bunch of weirdos (except for Princess) overreacting.
Why does this hobby attract so many weird people lmao.

so i go read the comments and you guys are talking about drama between.. a scan group? Someone, please explain the situation to me :c

Whoa spicy drama. Hope y'all get embarassed over something so petty in three years time when you suddenly remember this.

This is ridiculous. Everyone is shit.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh it's you again. Get over it and move on. Seriously with this "revenge" stuff?

Of course she is concerned, you idiot bro. Hahaha

Uhm, this is a lot better than the prev chapter. But is this really okay?

I think it is best that you join other scanlation to avoid any argument, and still continue what you love.

Users who are viewing this thread