Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

What’s the point of all this drama? Handle it in private, not with mob justice. Leave us alone to enjoy our comics.

Some constructive criticism

I don't want to get into the gist of the drama but I just wanted to offer my 2¢

I feel like you should be posting this somewhere like r/manga instead of stream sniping, you will be able to get your point across more since there's no dirty work and just you trying to make sure people hear your side

Otherwise, doing so while sniping makes your point hold less water if they are able to call you out on it even if you wanted to make a genuine point.

Fairly sure no-one gives a flying fuck about group drama, comes off like an argument between children.

Oh good, people I don't know having some sort of beef.

You make yourself look bad by airing your dirty laundry all over.

If no one gives a flying fuck about drama then why u all commenting about it XD

Could you please stop sniping and playing your innocent card? We dont want your drama

Dex-chan lover
She's probably just checking if he hurt himself or something
But why would he be in her room all secretively like that?
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Joins 4 days ago and snipes 3 different series from the same group. Looks like someone has some personal beef 🙄

Bruh you need to get over it. Like you're both on the wrong but YOU are just really holding on to this and really got into the victim role. Also I dont really see bullying??? Even Akai is telling everyone to just leave it but you are really dragging this.

wow would you look at that, drama queen is back. shut the f*ck up about your NASS issues, no one cares. all you’re doing is giving us quality comparably sh*t compared to NASS’ gold work.

As a good drama hoe that I am, I had to read everything concerning this... problem? And well, I'm disappointed. Sigh.

Also wtf is this shitty quality.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it's really challenging for me to grasp what's going on here, but I think you might feel better if you separate yourself from this scene for a while. There are lots of fun things you can do that will probably be much more enjoyable, and better for your mental health. Talking to your friends in real life about this situation will definitely be more productive. If you had a falling out with this group, then it seems like it might be better to cut ties instead of fighting. Bringing more people into it will only prolong the fight and make it worse.

Dex-chan lover
You still look like a petty butthurt kid. Keeps us out of your mess, this place is for enjoying series no for dragging us into your attempt at cyber bullying.

Reported.

Not even going to bother checking it out until the actual tram releases it. What a bunch of losers.

Users who are viewing this thread