Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 78

Lady Samona is giving me FF7R Cloud in drag after that dance sequence lol

Contributor
Wow am I tired of this. An obviously evil (you can tell because they're not pretty) person comes in and attacks poor innocent Lippe and her family and Lippe's here to save the day. Then everyone talks about how great Lippe is.

I wish they'd stop with this nonsense and actually go back to progressing the original plot, I'd like her to actually DO something about her family's eventual downfall (yes I know the baby salon is a way to make money but it's not really doing much to investigate and stop her family's murders now is it?). A time skip would be nice too, I'm tired of just seeing her spending most of her time creepily pretending to be a child and being praised for being so perfect and beautiful and smart.

Dex-chan lover
@Ruruskadoo did you not... read todays chapter? Like half of it was spent on her realizing exactly how her families downfall happened to begin with. Now she needs to come up with a plan to prevent it going forward. Plus taking down another corrupt noble bitch will just help her families reputation even further.

(it will also put a bigger target on their back but whatevs)

Contributor
@wilddeath yeah she muses now and then about how the downfall happened but she doesn't do any kind of investigating or anything terribly interesting, and how many chapters are they going to dedicate to her securing her family's place in society by being perfect and loved by all? Been there, done that.

This manhwa just doesn't do a lot, so much of it is taken up by either people fawning/fighting over Lippe or Lippe showing everyone how smart and perfect she is by defeating some minor villain who has nothing to do with the main overarching plot and is just evil for the sake of being evil.

Is it me,or is there a gap between the ending of chapter 77and the beginning of this chapter? Like at the end of the last chapter,they just arrived? Huh am I missing something?????

at this point, I just want a skip already.....
tired of her being the perfect little angel and everyone loving her and hugging her like idiots; seriously how many times will you hug her? almost in every two chapters they do it...at the beginning it was wholesome but now it's too much and it's annoying.
also, she's supposed to be a child but she's acting mature...

love her expression at the end but I would appreciate a time skip already.
this chapter seriously feels like it can be chapter 32 or chapter 38....but it's 78... seriously how???

I want a time skip already but I know I won't have it.
*sigh*

Just be patient, that manhwa is supposed to cover the whole novel, so it'll surely be very long UwU

I know she'll end up with that castillo, but...

COME ON, BROTHER HAL IS PRACTICALLY WAY BETTER

You know when Lippe goes "pffft" shit is about to hit the fan.

Pffft.

you know someone is going to be burned when Lippe's eyes are fcking dark and intimidating.

She's about to get snarky... I know that smirk.

I really wanna find out what happened to the family though.

I’ve never seen a story where the antagonist is so open with their words- especially in public. Are they idiots?!?

Users who are viewing this thread