Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
Why are you sniping no group? The real translator of this story? I'm lmao hahaha hahaha sorry that hahahha

Group Leader
That Haou Airen reference. IM WEAK 😂😂😂😂

01a.jpg

Thanks for the translation NASS.

I read the other one at first, thinking it was yours and... yeah, this one makes much more sense. I didn't get why when Asterias sided with the woman Lippe said "he's calling her rude" in the other translation. And this whole part felt really confuse. In this translation it actually makes much more sense: Asterias tricked her by siding with her without even knowing the story, just so that people would badmouth her about how she tried to suck up to him.

All these scanlation dramas are beyond me... But honestly, I can't refute that NASS has really good and consistent quality. Thank you for this, really.

@yuunase idek why there's drama in the first place. scanlation is where we can all just come together and enjoy some manga/manhwa. everyone just be nice and get along LMFAOOOO. there isn't much to it.

@herpesfreesince2003
Well I kind of get it - established groups like NASS plan out their release schedule and commit to a series. So when random uploaders do this, the group might drop the series. And then now we have to rely on the new uploader's whim. I'd rather to have a scheduled weekly updates than to have 10 chapters in 1 week and none for the next few months.

But then again, no group has the ownership of scanlating the series after all (I mean, we're all pirates here lol). Like for some cases there's no updates for a few months, I think it's free real estate.

Everyone's doing amazing work here, and it's hard to really say any person/group is particularly good or bad? But I think we just need to be mindful of each other, so there's no hurt feelings, and also, no dropped series haha.

Thank you for your neat and fabulous work on this chapter. 🙏🏼👍🏼

Truly appreciate your time & effort.

Users who are viewing this thread