Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 82

I came at the speed of light. Seriously tho— I came on to mangadex literally two seconds after this was posted

um. is some of the original text still supposed to be under the english?

Dex-chan lover
Coughcough Lippe. Everyone's doting smile is so cute
Many thanks

The amount of fluff and wholesomeness in this chapter is soooo nice
( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Contributor
@tsookii

There are some panels from page 12 that weren't cleaned properly. There's English text overlapping the original text.

I feel like... two kids had a conversation and I missed something? Was there some nuance to the tears conversation that I didn't get cuz I'm lost lol. Also guessing he didn't reincarnate or anything?

Wow they fixed the panels quick. I went to check the comments to see if someone had mentioned it already but when I returned to the chapter the uncleaned panels were gone already. Nice work!

I was just about to comment on how some panels were unreadable >.< but seems like nass moves quick xD
ahaha the last panel xD their faces say everything. They definitely showed adorable Lippe off xD

@eyo2810
according to spoilers I read he has flashbacks/visions of some sort, not reincarnated. Its some sort of power he has. The chapter didnt show him having those visions when he saw Lippe singing. He wanted to comfort Lippe so he left the handkerchief.
I understand the part where he wants Lippe to wipe her tears, but when Lippe mentions his tears, I think she is just referring to helping him in the future.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Every time i see one of Lippe's smiles from the side i think of a cat. Sometimes she makes the ":3" face

Fed-Kun's army
Two kids in a conversation and i realize my IQ is actually far too low to understand the content.. lol XD

At least those last pages is so cuteeee www

Oh my thank you for this sweet chapter 😍
So much Cuteness, i love their interaction and her familly is so sweet too

Users who are viewing this thread