Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

Look like no one want to talk about the yuri's route 😂
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Weit i'm too lazy to search and reread the chapter, is it still mystery why the pink kid (wtf i forgot his name already) pretend to be female?
Is it because her mother prefers girl child or for safety reason? Like he's not being a threat to be head of family coz he's a girl.

It bothers me coz i think her mother like girl child more so she force him to be his sister. But on the other side she looks like a wholesome mother

HSVDUS POOR BABY PROBABLY THINKS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED OMG

Hes in for a funny surprise lmao

Group Leader
There's no need for Lippe to do anything now. Her cuteness is her power. There's no one gonna harm her family coz they would get shit on by all Lippe fans lmao.

Double-page supporter
@Polarobear His mom forced him to dress up like a girl because his twin sister died and I guess she liked her more. I think in the previous life, he ended up killing his mom (or someone, anyways) because of this.

LippexElphinny fight me

Who wants to talk about Lippe vs Enisha in terms of wrapping everyone on their little finger?

Aweee🥺🥺 i wanna see lippe end with each of em in the same timeline but different kind of endings🥺😖🤩, i dunno how to explain but hopefully you get me hueee, the fluff is so good, i’m floating with the clouds🥴

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh she do be a Mary Sue 🤡

@Polarobear his twin sister died, so his mom dresses him up like her and calls him by her name, pretending that HE was the one who died and that his sister survived. Pretty messed up. Lippe had a chance to tell her parents about it but she decided not to and I don't know why, she could genuinely be helping him...

Users who are viewing this thread