Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

... I understand the MC is old, so i get how she constantly acts like someone in her thirties... but why do other 5 year olds have to act self conscious and sensitive and "brother wanted me to befriend her for my sake" like LOL has author san not met a 5yo??? I wish she'd hurry up and make everyone into a teen already, because there are also romantic conversations that make zero sense between prepubescent tiny children. It becoming really hard to suspend disbelief.

@Euro_PURO I keep telling myself that - and I was enjoying it after forgetting the mystery thing. Then Duke Castello (is that his name?) I mean white hair boy came along and my younger sister absolutely hates him for some reason. "He doesn't have a personality" she says. "He's basically male Lippe." "Adults shouldn't THIS AFRAID of a child." And now she's here grumbling. I think she liked Hal better. She keeps saying this is going nowhere because she's kinda angry and she's getting to me. This IS going nowhere. She's right.

the dukes about to buy all the newspapers ever printed cause he not gonna wanna share lippes pictures with the rest of the country

Dex-chan lover
Yuri baiting in my Korean shoujo? Oh well, beggars can't be choosers . I'll take it.

Poor Hal! He should invest in a camera soon, hahaha

The Castillo guy’s gonna laugh so hard that Lippe got on the newspaper without being in an accident or something. It probably might be for her salon or her dad just bragging about his daughter as an advertisement for the camera.

My brain when Lady Baby updates

OEACVRP.png

@NoraDaimio exactly my thoughts!!! thank god i'm not the only one who's kind of weirded out.. even tho the art is soo good especially the expressions, its getting harder for me to ignore the unrealistic portrayal of fetuses, i mean little kids. unfortunately the reason why i'm not into this webtoon anymore

Users who are viewing this thread