Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 86

Regardless of how nice he was you shouldn't use someone's image without their consent and that goes double for if you profit from the image because then that perso deserves some sort of tangible compensation considering this is set in a time when the camera is just now being invented I'd consider it an honest mistake and oversight

Oof, Madam Rustichel, you can’t just sell your daughter’s likeness for free! Let the little lady teach you how to make bank.

For those of you that may have read the raws or the novel, when does she grow up?

P.S. thank you so much for translating!! I really appreciate it :)

warning!!! im giving spoilers for most of the book in a summary
so basically, duke castielo loved lippe in the past. (like before lippe traveled back in time and it was during the time where a tragedy happened to her family) the duke also traveled back in time to his age now, which is 8 i believe. currently, he is trying to save lippe’s family so they can live a happy life. the duke still likes her i think so thats why in the beginning he was acting like that. the duke also confesses to her somewhere in the book that he is from the past but i think lippe doesnt believe him? ( i think he also confesses his feelings) i think that he also plans to get engaged to her too, and her family doesnt really want her to get engaged, but they reluctantly let them get engaged?
PS IDK IF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS I SAW THIS FROM A POST SO YEAH

I love this book but like I have a slight problem... ISN'T SHE LIKE 5. WHY IS THIS 11 YEAR OLD CRUSHING ON HER. THEY'RE CHILDREN

I feel like the manhwa treats Lippe like an adult until it decides that she's cute and dainty - to which, she is supposed to be this kawaii small child. I have mixed feelings about it. Obsessing this much over a child in our modern day, especially when there are older teenage boys involved seems kinda suspect.

This, this chapter is like...such a gift. Thank you do much. So much fangirling. I love this.

Asterias (it was the young Duke Castillo name, right?) shocked because he thought Lippe was involved in an accident, but it turns out it was only about a cute photo of her was on the headline of the news 😂

Users who are viewing this thread