Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

Group Leader
Ladies and gentlemen. I present you copyright law in easily digestable manner lol.

Well. I was wondering what she said in the chapter and I thought I got the gist of it from the raws, but I didn’t realize she was this precise...

Honestly this manhwa is getting ridiculous....it seems like everyone just glance over the fact that she is abnormally smart
Parents cannot give consent instead of the child???? Then what about all the other children? That makes no sense tf. Honestly the only reason why I'm here is for the art

Group Leader
Goddamn, She's smart as fu-
Bros, this camera maker guy is pretty wise not to get on Lippe's bad side

How and Why did no one question her age?Even i, 17 yo, can't comprehend this completely.ಠ_ಠ

Can they just .. age her a bit to make this all even just sliiiiightly more believable?

this manhwa is actually becoming ridiculous. all these mini plots that make zero sense and drag the story and the fact that shes been 5 for like the past 70+ chapters but carries herself as a fully grown adult is so weird to me. no romance development, no explanation of her powers despite it being several chapters since they were introduced, just useless arcs designed to give this webtoon more airtime. its getting boring. i'm dropping this, call me back when she ends up w ML and her saving her family from being killed off one by one starts becoming a major plot point again.

Users who are viewing this thread