Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

Lol, why you guys so upset about the setting? It's totally isekai and work of fiction, not the real world we live in. It's author's freedom to make any laws and conditions in their manhwas. Anyway, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
So many babies in this comment section. Enjoy what you want, drop what you don't, and do not ruin things for others before they check the manghwa out themselves. Well, it'd also help if you weren't pissy about technicalities to make yourself feel smart but i feel like that comes under not ruining for others.

Me thinks the people in this manga are way too dumb and dense, how oculd they just go along with the things Lippe is saying lmao she's like barely out of preschool age and yet they accept her behavior as genius behavior.HAHAHA No hate tho i love this webtoon. Just thinking that aside from lippe (and maybe reas) they are all dense as frick.

Aggregator gang
I love how Calliope started out as an unfortunate girl who lost her family members one person at a time, naive, and in the dark on everything going on around her. She started off as a regular noble girl, but through her reincarnation she's used the time she got back to hone her intellect and honestly it's so fun to watch her just be a genius. Plus the art is absolutely gorgeous and I'll probably never get tired of seeing her little baby face make such a devious expression every time she knows she's got the upper hand.

Dex-chan lover
The story is named Lady BABY. Stop complaining that she's still only 5 or 6 after this many chapters. The entire story may take place in early elementary years, you know?

Calliope looks slightly older

Do think the author had to study law for this or am i just dumb

Dex-chan lover
@Ayametachibanasan this camera guy might be the closest to getting it. He doesn't feel... Enraptured like so many of the others. Nor is he dismissive like the direct antagonists we've encountered. He seems to acknowledge the wolf in sheep's clothing that she is.

she's going full girl boss.

I like this reporter guy. Honestly, why would you treat this child of nobility, who has demonstrated that she is smart enough to see through your lies like an icon/beautiful celebrity. That is a SCHEMER!

Double-page supporter
I think I'm pretty much like mom now. Look at how cute Lippe is. That cute little devil

what a delightfully roundabout way to get her a spy network. Love it!

i never knew that way back kids can make their own legal decisions XDXD i wish i could when i was her age!

Every chapter is really starting to feel the same.
Everyone loves Lippe! Lippe is so clever and cute -- but also dangerous!
She catches everyone off guard because she's an adult in a child's body. As readers, we know her secret, so it's hard to stay impressed by her fooling everyone - people who have every reason to be fooled btw - 87 chapters in. It'd be fine if this stuff took a backseat to the stronger and more charming points the story has going for it (like Lippe's family relationships, and the mystery around who caused the downfall of her family). This kind of 'Lippe's adorable!' filler might feel fluffy, but in the end I think it drags the story down.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the start of a media empire or an underground information broker

Users who are viewing this thread