Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

Double-page supporter
feels like the story will never move on because of how much lippe praise we get every chapter omg... im not complaining because the art is so good im happy to read it but i want to see the duke castillo more TT

@calledout yeah same I felt that way too. But I’m afraid to get cancelled lol... I feel there’s not much stakes bc she’s gained so much in her childhood already that I’m just waiting for when things get spicy hehe

Aaaaaaw i needed to see more of bby Rias 😭😍

But he's not here...... welp 😂

It was good tho

Thank you for the update!! 🌼

as much as i love this and lippe and the characters,, i feel like this is so stagnant....especially paired with the fact that they’ve stayed as children for god knows how long now it’s getting redundant at this point😔 still love this and all i’m just hoping for a bit more development?

Dex-chan lover
Is she ever gonna get older or is she going to be lady baby forever.

if your parents sign away the likeness of your image as a minor then theres nothing you can do about it as a minor since you aren't at the age of majority unless laws are wacky

Dex-chan lover
Checklist to world domination
1. Money
2. Popularity
3. Complete control over the Press
4. Development of Nuclear weapons (not quite there yet but maybe soon)

@williamx lolll I was going to say the same thing. if you're a minor then your parents are the ones that get to decide whether or now your photos can be used or not. especially since she's 5 lmao

Dex-chan lover
first off her parents can speak for her she's a minor
also how tf they make that camera? they have those materials in this world?

Users who are viewing this thread