Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

As usual, she speaks nothing like a little girl 😅 I would be low-key scared of her...

Thank you for the new chapter 💕

Thank you for the chp😊

@umemiya true same hahahaa 😅 Literally a small adult

Waiting for time skip.... but ofc it's going to take a while

Thanks!
I love the story so much >,< she's so badass when talking to the adults lol

"She has a good grasp on the law" really?
I know that it's a different world etc. However if it's a setting like this (victorian inspired era?), I believe that minors are under parental responsibility, as long as they're not emancipated. So her parents represent her because she's young. I get it that she's smart for her age but please, author-sama, don't make it ridiculous

Double-page supporter
@Mooyani Well, you have to remember that it's another world (not an isekai story, just a different world, and she has lived there for a long time before travelling back to the past, thus having plenty of time to get familiar with the laws), so they might have (and, based on this chapter, do indeed have) different laws than this world that we live in.

Wtf? She's like what? 3? 4? 5? Idc. She can't take no decision, go eat candy kid. And her mom makes me so mad wow... So irresponsible... Nice. Law my ass. Which law says 3 or 5 yo can make decisions by themselves? Lololol.

well... i understand that she's y'know a reincarnator and smart af, but what kind of law that allows underage to make decision over things like that??? i mean it's normal y'know if parents are the one who made decision.. but okay whatever~

@mintx17 We'll just imagine that some smart person realized that parents could exploit kids so magically put in that additional protection to keep minors safe. :3

[Retcon achieved! 🤣🤣🤣🤦🤦‍♂️]

@Mooyani as @Siikalahna illustrates, you're anachronizing a fictional story that indeed may have different laws. It could be that it has different rules. I'd prefer it if there was some rationale for such radically different laws than typical Earth ones, however it's entirely play to protect minors from exploitation by their parents (need we remind ourselves about the number of parents who have stolen their kids' fortunes and blown it on themselves)? It's rules about the rights of using her likeness, which are often more stringent than those of others—with exception—hence, Carrie Fischer's Joke about having to pay a certain Hollywood director every time she looked in a mirror. 🤣🤣🤣😂

Dex-chan lover
Folks... this is pre-industrial Europe... that girl is basically an adult because she's old enough to work and is cognitive. Labour laws will treat her as an adult because she's already "working".

Suspension of Disbelief much?

Also, just realised, the camera dude started treating her like an adult the moment he realised he couldn't weasel his way out of the conversation.

We enjoy them too lippie 🥰🥰🥰

Seriously... This comment section....
🙄
JUST ENJOY THE STORY ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread