Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
Since when was she so into white hair boy? Or has it been so long i just forgot?

...that panel of Julian.... caught me off guard.... I- I-I'M A SUCKER FOR YANDERES MMMM
thank you for the updates!

@SOL_rocks
yea I thought that way too. It felt like something was kinda weird/off with it. I know she wanted to be able to be there for him and whatnot, but this was like several steps past that all of a sudden. If that makes any sense

Aggregator gang
I feel like her feelings for the white haired boy is like super sudden omg also I'm worried about Julian

Hahahaha, that's why Hal can't be the ML, he's too much like a real older brother. XD Love Julian, I'm excited about the next chapters, his arc will be precious, beautiful, emotional, everything. Definitely one of my favorites characters in the story, haha. Tnks for the high-quality work. <3

Edit:
@SOL_rocks well, I've read more chapters already, and IMO
she's always felt that way towards him, it's just something that has to do with her past life so it makes sense we weren't aware of it at this point (especially because she's been mainly focused in the biggest goal of her new life, which is protecting her family -so she has put aside the rest-).

There are several reasons as to why Lippe+Duke act sometimes a bit distant, others they put too much attention on the other, why they get close in the way they do, etc. etc., but we'll have to wait for more chapters to discover that, and more aspects of her previous life related with her persona, relationships, etc., but the author likes to hide many things and the fan-service so it's gonna take a while, haha.

Seems like the plot will finally re-start? This fawning over Lippe got a bit too much IMO
Sure, she's cute, but this is a proper story and not isekai wish fulfilment self-insert

Users who are viewing this thread