Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

Ugh getting tired of the forced romance while they are still kids <.< I love this webtoon, but damn, this is one of my gripes.

Anyway, we're at least at Julian's side-plot. We'll finally get to see how Lippe will change/help this kid. He has shown psychopathic tendencies already so i wonder how they'll handle this.

Thanks for the updates 🥰

For those interested, there's the RAWS online up to chapter 103.

For those wondering about the timeskip
in chapter 102 we've got one, Lippe is 12 years olds there at the end of the chapter

well, the pink haired parents brought the murder upon themselves when they decided to mess up with their child's life.

@ffd1dc well I don't speak Korean and was kinda lazy to ss everything and translate it but the plot will most likely develop to
the singing and air purification or something (don't remember well what was it called maybe Aether?) And most likely people seeking to exploit that

Oh also there's some scenes with her older (I'm guessing from her past life)
Image:
eiXVYCr.jpg

rereading this again i sure hope this manhwa doesn’t make lippe stay a kid for 145+ chapters straight like they did with ria in daughter of the emperor... legit felt like i was aging with her considering how slow the pacing was

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me

child not an actual child about another child seems like he's not either but oh well at least their bodies are that of children: I'll make sure to wipe away his tears

the panel pic: not-so-child-like
me: wtf

Users who are viewing this thread