Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 99

This is technically a snipe since the last scans that were uploading last updated 25 days ago. Its not even close to 3 months, much less 6.

Children shouldn't even have the hormones to be so flustered yet yo
It was cute though but they should just make her grow up if she's going to be this grown up the entire time

Fed-Kun's army
The time skip is soon, everyone. I guess it’s a bit odd since these two were both reincarnated, but they aren’t doing anything too weird imo. 🤷‍♀️

Finally there's an update
Thanks for picking this up
Fyi, there's no such rules that one project can only be translated by one group only
Everyone is entitled to translate manhwas that they want
If you don't want to read this version you can just ignore it and wait for the other group's version

@Mayadee there r more updates that r more caught up on other sites. They're aggregate sites tho so idk if u'll wanna read on there. If u search up lady baby some will pop up

Wow ok great so even the author is aware that she's taking this into inappropriate territory by romanticising a bunch of prepubescent children... sadly not acting on the awareness... Siiiiiigh

Dunno about the romance between kids lol maybe different time

Any way am i the only one that think prince castilo also going back in time since idk how many chap ago but i got that feeling...
It just me? Okay 😅

Group Leader
im trying to upload chapter 99 without the watermarks but the upload isnt going through

Now listen kid, if someone hugging suddenly, scream, don't blush, even he/she is handsome/beautiful.

@Mayadee yeah many groups are allowed to work on one title, but only if they start from the top. That's called being fair, otherwise its just sniping

also, I'm not trying to be a bastard but I'd like to point out a few discrepancies
1) there's no proof that you translated this on your own. if you did, please place credits so other people can't steal your hard work.
2) sections are missing which are annoying
3) istg it read the exact same thing before this was posted

Users who are viewing this thread