Lady Chef Royale - Ch. 25

@WPA ty for the info. For some reason I commented twice, dont know the reason, sorry for the spam :((

They still don’t know about her abuse, it makes me mad. “Why is she smaller? We ate the same food.” No, she did not eat the same food.

Dex-chan lover
@uwu1010 I didn't realise they weren't aware of it. That makes me feel a little less squicked out by them only paying attention to her once she shown a talent but still.... Feels bad.

Dex-chan lover
@NomadKingR6 Yes, you can find it on aggregate sites... a very painful read but since I don't know Korean and I thought this had been dropped... *cries*

Thank you for the mass release and Happy New Years!!!

On the other hand... So in the end, we don’t get to see that chef fired? Boooooooooo!

i still hate her family. a little girl is constantly trying to kill herself and u don't think for once...hey maybe there's a fucking problem😲 i really hope she sticks to her goal of ditching them. i don't have high expectations tho bc most isekais end up w the mc ignoring how horribly they did her wrong .

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for all these chapters. Its awesome to be able to read so many chapters back to back

Tbh, the start of the series was a little lacking to me, but once I got passed ch 4/5, the writing improved immensely! So glad I kept reading -- love this story

And thank youuu for the MASS release! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread