Lady Chef Royale - Ch. 9

"I don't even like Senianna" - JUST HER COOKING, I ONLY LIKE HER COOKING, OKAY? 🤣

Also, poor nephew - is what I thought at first, but he is going with the flow. Sigh.

And this story is making me hungry and I wanna eat Senianna's fried chicken, too!!! >>.<<

suicidal bitch charackter spotted

and actualy considering the family situation the mc's treatment from father and family head isnt so bad
it may seem heartless but with a ton of descendants and in a aristocracy monarchy setting its actualy adequat

😂🤣Nicole's lips looking thicc AF. A normal person would not be able to kiss her🤣😂

Fed-Kun's army
I had a real long rant about the MC being a victim... but what if the previous owner of the body was also a bit of a bitch? Now that would be a twist!

Well, it's more like these brothers are quite misunderstood too... and the opponent used it against the MC. (Previous rant concluded that original mind had severe mental health problems and was gaslit by the lady.)

Like blonde bro is an evil plotter hiding behind a smile. And in reality he actually cared but the rumors twisted truth and lie to make him have a plot for everything, which he probably did but not truly evil.

While for the blue haired bro he hates her, he's cold and always glares at her. But in reality he's just an always serious looking guy with a warm heart but can't express himself well.

Anyway~
I really hope there's an explanation on why they didn't care before her death. And I hope it's good reason or at least logical.

Users who are viewing this thread