Lady Chef Royale - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Wow this is a new plot •|•

Looking forward for this. Thank you for all your hardwork ><

A cook is nice and all but being part of royalty on top of that means disaster.
Please don't be a cook that abandons all her duties as royalty or just run away (though latter has been overused with nobles in isekai)

Wait... does no one notice the name ? Why shop and not chef? Pls. No offense

I adore cooking isekai,this is indeed interesting with a strong female lead,hope she fire the maids later tho

Oh wow I was just its kakao page seeing that its new and just came out a day ago. Was wondering if anyone will pick it up cuz it’s the popular genre haha

Can someone tell me who that red head bitch is? Step mother? Aunt? A thing? I might’ve missed it if it was already mentioned

Interesting ;) I like a strong personality character like the FL 🤣 and who’s that bitch? is she the stepmother of her?

jyc

oh wow im proud of her for speaking out immediately about the abuse. I hope the grandfather believers her tho..

@sxyc I don't think it was explicitly mentioned in this chapter maybe as @Kiariku mentioned- possibly her step-mom. But then doesn't that mean that this is her fathers 3rd wife??? Apart from who knows how many lovers (including FMCs mom)...ugh I hope they don't try to humanize the father or something💩

How interesting... I have a feeling that the grandfather will shrug it off or something TBH, which may be why the MC runs off but I am super curious as to why they drag her back (this is what I’ve interpreted based on the summary)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Imagine a world where all cooking story has Shokugeki explosions.

It would be annoying but on the plus side you get to see old gramps suddenly going stark naked in front of this b1tch instead of quietly finishing his food. Wouldn't that be hilarious?

Users who are viewing this thread