Lady Chef Royale - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

FINALLY an MC that is very brave and straightforward by speaking up about her abuse, but i doubt the grandpa will actually do something about it though since the red haired girl came from a high nobility , i think.

Fed-Kun's army
well i'm easy falkjfdljk i'm intrigued already. i hope the grandfather listens to her but who knows... either way i'm rooting for her!!!

thank you for picking this up~

Fl who doesnt beat around the bush and calls out the bs in the very first chapter? I think i have to follow

Her cry for help was lacking. Like she just said that they are abusing her 😂😂😂

Why should her grandfather give a f# since she said already that she is lowborn and hated by the whole family. I like the story but I think THE WAY she asked for help was stupid, like 5 year old level stupid. It might be mistranslation I don’t know.

I’m bookmarking it since it seems interesting.

yeah like her family probably won't give a sh_t about her being abused if they all hated her.... this is just stupid but let's see what'll happen next

You know, I’m completely fine if she’s blunt about it, but considering her family, I would have actually liked it if she say she wanted to live independently away from her abusive family and make her way up as the Best Chef in the kingdom. And if her grandfather still have some heart left, he’ll realize how bad of a mistreatment her family had given her, but considering how he didn’t see that even after she committed suicide, that chance is small, really small...

Dex-chan lover
damn 20, if you want her to be a genius chef you could have made her a little older..

Users who are viewing this thread