Lady Chef Royale - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
This family provides royal chefs to the king's palace but doesn't have a system in place to teach basic culinary techniques to the children of the household? How has this family even provided a second generation of chefs with such a shitty system? It would be one thing if Grandpa was cooking in the same kitchen as the kids and they could learn by observation. The so called "steal techniques from the master" way of training, it still leaves gaps in an education but it also encourages a student to be proactive and thoughtful. As far as I can see this family's teaching method is to throw a toddler in an ice cold lake and see if it sinks or swims. Idiots.

@mechpolaris I think since she ate spicy food at her Grandpa's table she could just adjust the spice level to what she ate before, because if he ate that for dinner before without compliant it must be the level he likes. This guy is a total food critic so wouldn't have taken a bite of something he didn't like without saying a bad review on it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters

Stuff like this makes me want to cook and experiment more

If someone stole it and present it to grandpa make them remake it and problem solved!
Thanks for chap

Fed-Kun's army
Probably one of the maids to that shitty girl. Trying to steal the recipe and most likely will lead to that food contest that we saw in the first chapter.

LMAO it’s the second brother ! He has red eyes too. BTW I just realized he looks like Dr. Stone

...the oldest trick in the book and she fell for it... How could she left without locking the door, knowing that 98% of the household hates (?) her?...... That's what I would love to say in a serious tone, but it hasn't been long since she got there and I guess it must still feel a bit surreal (?)

Can cookie be used to describe a chef/cook like in the use of rookie?
Food for thought

hayyyyy this is either going to end up with one more ally on her side or sabotage

Users who are viewing this thread