Lady Chef Royale

This is pretty good and I like the mc, tho I'm just bothered by the fact that these people treated her like a nuisance and annoying when she was depressed and suicidal, now it's all fine and dandy that she got better on her own, they didnt try to help her nothing, less than concern for her before it's like they're glad she's not a ticking time bomb anymore...

Good read its just kinda fucked her family didn't give a fuck when she was Depressed and suicidal. Oh well see you guys later

@Vofuro Thank you, the MC has NO RESENTMENT which so unrealistic. The family knew what was going on, they weren't in the dark about it like other stories. I don't like the family, I wish the MC would at least call them out for it and make them properly apologize before getting over it. It hard reading the story because of this. The family seems like a hypocrite.

@IzFine
that's actually why I dropped it, even though I usually really like cooking manga... according to what I read from the comments, I'm not regretting it either xD

It's okay for a casual read. The worldbuilding makes no sense and the artist sucks at drawing black characters, but it's okay if you're not in for intense analysis and just want to melt your brain with cooking manwha. The art is mostly ok and the characterization is... honestly kinda mediocre, but the weird worldbuilding is the main reason why I haven't gotten bored with the series.

I'd give it a 5/10.

Oh look, they're being nice to her now that she's useful~!! even tho they necglected her to the point that she commited suicide wOw

Everyone in the comments are idiots. If she wasn't nice and friendly towards them, then they could kick her out or worse. What could she do, she is literally a child living off of her family. Say she acted hateful, then what would that accomplish? Nothing. I swear when I read comments on MangaDex, people don't think and they just bitch. Also from what I read, her family didn't know about the full extent of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread