Lady Devil

Double-page supporter
@NAVAZ Doesn't appear so from entry's details so I guess not. That's assuming the information is correct tho.

incest is a huge torn off when i read it, or see it. I guess that, if i entertain the world in which the characters live, and consider their timeline, incest wasn't a big deal at all at the time,...but i still feel an odd uncomfortable sensation creeping up my spine when i read the first chapter. Either way, maybe the author manages to make this feel more natural, and can make the readers more comfortable with this idea...

Group Leader
LOL, 6 people gave it a rating of "1".
I bet they were shocked it's incest. I WANNA SEE THEIR FACES AT THAT MOMENT!

Went and read ahead to chapter 8. I like it a lot! A solid 9.

Clearly this is meant to be a dark romance/horror story. Maybe even a tragedy. I don’t think the author trying to glorify incest but only create a story that is both twisted and intriguing for us.

So, please refrain from rating it if you’re not okay with reading stories that question your morals or disgust. It doesn’t help people that are looking for mangas like this one because they’re usually badly written with weak characters, plot and art.

Everyone has a right to their own opinions but I tend to look at ratings to judge whether a story is worth my time so it would’ve been a shame if I didn’t give it a chance. I’m sure that there are many others like me.

So Cersei and Jaime Lannister but they might be flesh eating demons. Lets see how things turn out. 🤓

Whoa that caught me off guard but guess i shoulda read the tags before reading lol

Man i need more of this especially since i saw an excerpt from the novel that stated that they're not real siblings. This story is dark and for mature readers only. Anyways fck im intrigued.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Like many of my compatriots in the comments, I *really* should have checked the tags first. 😳

...//adds to reading list anyway

Definitely adding this to reading list. Need more mature romance reads! Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread