Lady Devil

Okay I’ll just spoil it because everyone is dropping it anyways because of incest
it’s isn’t incest first of all....I’ve read a few spoilers and it turns out that the FL’s real brother(real John) died a while ago and the devil is pretending to be John...they have no blood relationships....don’t ask me why the devil is doing it I have no clue, but yeah it isn’t incest

@blueoddog cuz it's againt most peoples moral values, and make em disgusted. but something taboo has it appeal am i right. that's why there is hentai with ntr, rape, loli, incest etc is popular

for anyone who wants to read this, it's available in
bato.to :> "Ma'gwi" is the name~

also, it's not incest.

I read the raws up to ch 33. (The other eng manga sites only have up to chapter 18.. which doesnt explain much)
But importantly, This is NOT incest!!!!!

Spoilers: of what i found out from chapters 31-33

Johannes is a product of his mothers wish to have a son. Shes afraid for her life and her current position. On the day of the twins birth FL was born first, umbilical cord attached to a placenta. Then a devil creature (looks like a mini dragon) came out of her womb right after, no umbilical cord or placenta. It was as though he was just placed. The queen murders the midwife (bc she screams that the queen is cursed) and with the maids help she travels down to the where the caskets resides... she makes another wish, asking to have a son that looks like a human and can grow up like a human. After that when they go back to the tower, ML looked exactly like his twin. This is all via the maids POV.

Behind the maid in the last seen, you can see the devil staring intently with anticipation..

Also, when the queen summoned the deamon to make a wish, after he fulfills it, he mutters about reviving irgris (cant recall the name.. but i think its the main devil)

This makes me thing that maybe.. Johannes will be the vessel for the devils revival.. but who knows >< need more!!!

The story is very intricate and you'll get the back story soon ♡ don't drop it because you think it's incest when it isn't!!!

@Choco_Banilla you make me more curious with this manhwa, I 've read until ch 20. I love their sins. And the artwork as well, the author's killing it 😭

thanks for your spoiler 🤗

A lot of comment defend this manga because it isnt incest but for me even if it was incest i would continue to watch it because serious story about incest arent common, its not like an hentai and it feel like this situation happend a lot but no one is talking about it. If people talk abouit its only for insulting it. im not okay with incest, just for u to be sure, but i mean i dont know them so its not my problem.

Honestly this is super good I think the author does a great job at exploring and expressing serious subjects in a realistic way

Users who are viewing this thread