Quoth the Raven...."nevermore"

"Prophet!" said I, "thing of evil!—prophet still, if bird or devil!—
Whether Tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted—
On this home by Horror haunted—tell me truly, I implore—
Is there—is there balm in Gilead?—tell me—tell me, I implore!"
Quoth the Raven "Nevermore."

"Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!" I shrieked, upstarting—
"Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken!—quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!"
Quoth the Raven "Nevermore."

Dex-chan lover
I'll bet she did a bunch of training for this before she left. Wouldn't make a lot of sense, otherwise.

Juro is right. Her acting is superb. I can't even imagine Ebony when he first said they were practicing her character.

Fed-Kun's army
Man for all the flaws this comic has, the plot is still getting me hyped

i mean, she could've approached more gently, this episode was bit too forced her to be the "raven".

I really wish some people would read. She's had months (at least two that's mentioned) of therapy, and a couple weeks of training for the role. Plus she's not, and has never been, dumb and shy. In fact, she mentions that she would still defy her father today, even if she had to go through all the torture again. She's smart, cunning, and rebellious. She was wild when she had no one to back her up, and now that she has a backer, she can finally reveal her talent.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! I love that she was such an unpolished gem, that she had such courage to move forward into this role! SHE'S SO GOOD! I wonder if she's gonna break down and swoon after this chapter and be more "feminine" so console the gender-biased readers loooooll

I love that her badassery is shown through intelligence than kickass. Let do this.

She's like a completely different person here, with superhuman social skills and great confidence. Psychologically implausible.

Okay I love this but why do they say TEETH, use CLAWS. It's a bloody bird. Birds don't have teeth....

Dex-chan lover
It really bothers me that last chapter her lips were reddened. Now all of a sudden her lips are not. Like which one is it? It bothers me so much lolol

Dear translator, this is not a medieval-era setting, not that the author cares or she wouldn't be practically naked for a period story (temptress or not). Korean authors don't know/care about western traditions, manners, protocols, or fashion (that dress would be fine for Molin Ruge). In a protocolary way of speaking calling a person from high lineage by their name is a no, you'll use titles or Mr., Mrs. or Miss, but it's a not medieval thing.

Users who are viewing this thread