Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit, she's in shit right now, i wonder if she'll get help or manage it herself.

Aggregator gang
What if His Excellency comes in and says she’s his mistress or something? LMAOOOO 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Weird that they say high class ladies look down on it, or "women of individual standing". It's not like that country cares about what women think anyway, and I'm surprised they call them "women of standing" when women don't seem to have any standing there, no matter what family they come from.

@HOOfan_1 I think the part women are supposed to look down is all the married man going to that "elite" club to cheat on their wifes and all the little pleasures the duddes indulge there.
But yeah I think more than looking down on it I would be disgusted. And don't forget some men inherited titles cause of their wives families not only the reversed.

I was wondering about this... since a chapter or two ago when it was made clear it was a men's club - come oooon, you should've come up with something in the last few days, Ebony!
(Me? Not me, I've been busy reading other series, unlike her 🙃)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but I have this feeling that'll she act as if she's going to buy the place and destroy it. That'll give an image that she's not someone to be messed with and that she's fully capable of throwing away such a high-class establishment. She'd probably mock it too by saying that the club "isn't worth pocket change" or something.

I dunno, that's what I'd do.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how she is going to get out of this?
Pretend to be a mistress?
Change the location?
Just charge straight in?

I wonder if it would be better for her to have dressed up as a male instead.
Either way, I'm can't wait to see what will happen.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the duke or his attendant should have foreseen happening if they did their research, but I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he was out of the country for so long and probably didn't think about it
Thanks for the chapter!

So it’s either act like prostitute or a mistress? I’d choose the mistress option because then she wouldn’t have to curry favor with other men

Even though she could have dressed as a man, she has to keep her identity as raven and raven was already introduced to others as a female. Even so, His Excellency must have already considered this when sending her. Another test, perhaps. She will probably come through with a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread