Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Hehe I want Ebony to be the one with a harem though! I volunteer to be a part of it

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I'm slightly disappointed we didn't see Ebony fully solve the situation herself.

On the other hand, well played archduke, a simple but very effective move.

@AgentKuga:
He is the archduke, and he'll likely declare he's going to enter with all these girls here, with possibly explicit claim that they're either prostitutes or that they're neither mistress nor prostitutes (i.e. they're all 'women of individual standings')

Which force the clubhouse to either:
1. Refuse THE archduke, publicly earning his ire (anyone who doesn't want to get on his bad side would immediately stop going there)
or
2. If he declare they're all prostitutes. Let a man with MANY prostitutes in, tarnishing their public reputation of being a place for cultured men.
or
3. If he declare they're 'women of individual standinds'. Let them in which makes them contradict themselves from what they told Raven earlier.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat

Thanks for the explanation. I don't fully grasp his plan, so your explanation is helpful

To anyone wondering why he's sweating, the girls group mention they are dancer, which mean he probably dance with them.

Zmk

I think he is sweating because he rushed to get a whole lot of ladies and try to make it on time.

How interesting! I really like the dynamic between all the characters. It's definitely not your usual romance comic. It has to do a lot more with Ebony learning to be powerful and her partnership with the archduke. I'm guessing somewhere down the road, his admiration of her might turn into love. For now, I am quite happy seeing them trusting each other and backing one another in his schemes. The archduke is pretty pro feminist which makes me glad.

Invoke a trap card 🤣

Ahem. Y so sweaty, mr. Archduke? 🤭

This was so good. I love the way they compliment each other like that. Who doesn't love an evil couple out to destroy the country 💕

Users who are viewing this thread