Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Supporter
I like the viscount's expression at the end. Nice bit of "Did you actually just say that to my business partner?".

If someone proposes a yet unknown wager, with you losing your clothes as a losing condition, what you do is that you don't agree until you know what it's all about and what the gotchas are.

Also the "isn't reliable since I'm a woman, was told to wear a mask" part doesn't make much sense. The mask does what to her reliability? Ummm... nothing. It at best presupposes some sexist belief, unstated by the author.

@ooPh9quu

I believe it means "someone with a mask can be replaced by anyone" since no one knows her face. Since she isn't "reliable" she can't show her face so that her "master" can easily replace her with someone else. Her "master" can just pick another woman to don on the name of "Raven" if she loses her reputation once.
Even those idiot nobles can tell that 'Raven' is an alias.

Whereas, if she is a reliable person. She can easily show her face, and people will start to recognize her by her visage without her even introducing herself.

I believe she was going for this angle.

Fed-Kun's army
Whyyyyyy? Don’t do it! They’re the type to cheat!🤢🤮

By the way this kind of dynamics when there is only one girl among all men actually exist (unfortunately). I’m referring to the Marquis who immediately “sexualised” her position, to disregard her as “person” and make her just a pleasure item they can use.

Fed-Kun's army
can they just kill all the annoying bastard already? they lost the freaking war their life should be on the mercy of the victors!
(well i know they can't due to some reason maybe too inhumane or whatever but these...Kalcassian are bunch of misogynistic bastards.....)

Users who are viewing this thread