Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I just barely got thru like 2 panels and i just wanted to say that was a beautiful introduction of a male lead idk why it really stuck out to me lol

Really enjoying this so far ^^ the male lead had a refreshing introduction, and I'm looking forward to unraveling his personality and what he thinks of Ebony. For him to allow an alleged murderer to stay with him, makes him even more interesting. Poor girl, I want her to be happy and I hope she can gain a semblance of trust in those around her now.

Ugh 😢😭😫
I wanna give her a hug
I like the Butler, Granny and Duke so far

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the story isnt trying to gloss over and quickly fix the damage that's been done to her. Even though everyone here is being super nice to her she's of course cautious and I cant wait to see how she heals.

Fed-Kun's army
These sorts of stories always get me with their side characters. They're so loving and kind.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I can't fault the message and I know he's an archduke and all, but dude, personal boundaries. She's in the bath.

I was kinda hoping she was the murderer and killed them bc of the kind of thing Freud covered up and called his lady clients "hysterical and delusional" bc the fathers and husbands were the ones paying him.

Dex-chan lover
5 years of abuse and torture in the hands of wardens who treated her like a plaything.
No wonder her self esteem is crushed and she fears things and distrusts everyone's intentions.

But now I am really invested in this. Just who killed her fiance and father? and for what? She was a daughter of a count... not much worth when it had to do with political power as far as I know.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I truly wanna massacre those mastermind and people who torture FL so much.

DOES THIS MAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF BOUNDARIES WTF going into the bathroom while she's bathing and then going into her bedroom while she's sleeping??????

So the male lead is "special", and was not able to learn basic things like "do not try to see any women/person in the state of undress, unless you have a personal permission".

Nice start.

Users who are viewing this thread