Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

These three chapters made my blood boil (the story I mean. Translation is great as always. ) I can't wait to see them burn.

Thank you for the chapters!!!

Dex-chan lover
I want to hug all the women in this comic... Goddamn my heart breaks for gillian being beaten by all the men her family because they want to steal what's hers.

Screw them. Let em rot.

"would feel affection if they joined bodies"

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Just kill and burn that trash. He planned on raping her and having a kid with her? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Dex-chan lover
throw the whole man away, if he can even be called a man more like trash
thank you for the translations

Double-page supporter
With the way the drawing changed as he said what he did, I feel like I synchronized with Ebony. It's unfortunate that people exist that actually think in such a way.

Ohhhh thanks a lot for the mass release! This is getting more and more intense, I wonder what will happen after they get the academy

Thank you so much for the mass release <3
Also, do they want her to move in with them to solidify the scandal and protect her?

Thanks for an upspree! I can see the history section in here :)

Good job!!!😘

Thanks for the release! I love how Ebony both cares for the wife but is also able to flip the switch to Raven and get down to business.

I suspect she's keeping that creep alive so as to allow the wife to have the final say in his fate, quite fitting since she was to be the target of everything.

Thank you very much for the chapters! Can't wait for the next one (≧◡≦)

What a piece of trash man, unfilial and rape-minded. I hope he gets castrated, the thricedamned bastard.

Thanks for the translation! The story gets better and better!

Users who are viewing this thread