Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

he plan and he chomp
thank you for translating!!! stay safe

Tbh though it seems extreme, I'm glad to see that she made the decision to kill him. Either way he would have died because he needed to be silenced, and it shows that she has hardened herself, which she needs to do if she wants to survive as an equal in a world that sees her as essentially a womb.

Look I’m not saying that the general is a really good looking guy or anything, but ya gotta admit, it wouldn’t be that bad to be married to him LOL

He may be old but honestly I’d be down LMAO, i sound terrible, but honestly i was expecting the guy to be in his 80s and a creepy old man so i was pleasantly surprised when they finally showed his face

Double-page supporter
The misogynistic, chauvinist setting isn't too far from reality in a lot of places even today, and yes both Raven and the widow are borrowing the powers of a grand noble, but damn this series is so inspiring. You can suppress and oppress and rape and brutalize, but these queens don't need your fucking pity they are heroes and sisters and they *will survive*.

Probably why this series strikes so hard is because you see strong women actually doing something to the oppressive system, albeit with help. It's wonderful.

We can fight back. I wish they taught it to every girl who went through any such incident in life. Not a lot of us revolt back and fight for our rights.

And before someone (at)s me, I belong to a conservative society and I see this first hand even today, and I hate I had to clarify that.

@Yourredhead same tbh. He looked somewhat old, but not bad. And it seems like he was kind and respected women too, so that's a huge plus for me (specially if I had to live in a society as shitty as the one in the story).

@shinrakvsa I’m sure the surprise is because he’s asking to give the academy to her instead of keeping it for himself in his name.. if I remember correctly the original plan was just to take the academy but the assumption was that it’ll automatically then belong to the duke so ebony is surprised that the owner would instead be her

Why are people upset that they're borrowing the power of a man to stand up for themselves? Their only other option is rebellion, revolt, and tons of bloodshed. Do you think every woman would be willing to revolt and kill their husbands, sons, and brothers? They need to take down the system from the inside, gain a position of power, then lawfully give women the rights and protections they need. When the women are allowed to be educated, they can educate their children, changing society's mindset more and more with each generation.

Fed-Kun's army
it's ok Scanlators...the fault is not yours....it's the humanity .-.
it's time for the naked mole race to raise up! lol

Users who are viewing this thread