Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
@PurpleLibraryGuy

giphy.gif

this story is really amazing and deserves recognition
thank you for translating it!

FINALLY !! FOR ONCE a character actually has black hair and gets described as black hair....
Rather than a chatacter with brown hair getting called black hair

Fed-Kun's army
Awww.. he cares for her personally but he’s so funny when he covers it up afterwards maybe because he’s easily embarrassed? Lol. Thank you for this update!!!

Double-page supporter
Rather than "respecting" women, isn't it more accurate to say that he is using them? He doesn't seem to mind women having power, which is better than most in this setting, but that's clearly not the main goal. He's having her take ownership of the academy so that she will receive the scrutiny for allowing women to attend. Women attending, however, will in turn become his "spears". This is all a power grab being made while keeping himself relatively safe.

Agreed with SoloSera, he doesn't respect women, just uses them.

Then again, that's how he treats men as well, so equality. He is a great man, but I'm not sure if he is a good one.

I agree with SoloSera and banich1. Then again, unfortunately, that kind of attitude is necessary in dirty politics.

Awww yay. I’m so happy for Ebony. I hope she can make the academy a wonderful place for men and women.

God I’m glad she’s been so careful and that rat bastard hasn’t been able to catch her. But it does make me nervous that he’s trying.

Thank you for translating this!

I want her to be happy, but I don’t think she’ll be happy with the archduke with all their baggage combined. :(

He's using them, but they're also using him in return. It's more like an open trade. What they get in return is inspiring self-confidence, and I love it.
(plus can we talk about how cute that chef is... and the scarred attendant, gah.XD)

Users who are viewing this thread