Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Ebony’s development from the first introduction 😭😭😭😭

(I do hope the romance continues its progression too 🥺) honestly all the moments between ebony and duke are soooooooo cute and natural, my heart goes 🥺

They're so cute I swear 😆 I'm so proud of Ebony 😢 seems like just yesterday we were seeing her living as a shadow of herself. Now look at her! I love that she's showing more emotions

I love their interactions. Also the way he walked out on to the balcony and jumped off while beckoning her to join him was so smooth.

She’s grown so much over the series, putting her disgusting fiancé and father behind her too.

Double-page supporter
I'm so proud of how far Ebony has come. She's become the confident woman she should have been. Also that scum of a father and husband deserve death.

Thank you for the chapter! This has quickly become one of my fav manhwas.

Omg my heart 💓💓 I love the duke and ebony’s interaction because they’ve started out as friends and ebony has had the opportunity to grow and heal. Now we’re getting the real tender moments~~

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if Doc's one hell of a swordswoman herself. Being faced with such prejudice in the godforsaken country, i'm sure she must've faced countless harassment attempts. or maybe she'd be a crackshot marksman

Thank you for the chapter! I love this manwha so much and thank you for the frequent updates! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

thank u so much for the updates! for some time i thought it might be dropped but i love it so so much so im really thankful for your job!

Group Leader
Thanks solace for the chapter. This one sure is progressing in a novel way. Personally I think it’d be neat if it isn’t actually magic but rather a simile of raven’s emotions when she jumped down.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooh, a reveal of Raven’s true identity?? I’m excited! And I loooove the little things between the interactions of these two like his willingness to carry her around. Her noticing his mole on his neck. Looove it and them! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread