Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

They called Ebony a thing??? That dude is such a sore loser with no brain lol that's why he's gonna get what's coming to him AGAIN. Can't wait till all his "friends" leave his side when gets humiliated once again tho I sure wish someone just yeeted him out the window to put it kindly.

Ughhh wtf lady why help those nasty guys?!!! Ebony skejsjnfnf I wanna hug u and squish u so bad ur so amazing !!! Tysm

Sedell is such an idiot, he doesn't even realize he's being played with.

And as much as I love Ebony with the Archduke, they still have a long way to go before any realistic romance can happen. Their status right now is so unbalanced like sugar daddy/baby or even master/pet that any hints of romance feels awkward more than sweet. Can't wait to see how Ebony finds redemption/self-love/acceptance and the Archduke starts seeing her as an equal for them to really get together.

Rif

Lets kill sedell of guys who's with me and im so soft with how the archduke praise Ebony 🥺🥺

So they talk about raven but then they say ebony vonieck? WTF lol.

So Ebpny basically has a parole officer. I would think the Duke would be that role, plus I would think the Duke has enough power to tell a prison guard to f right off.

Hoping that the woman in blue is a spy for the archduke, and she’s suggesting the parole officer bc the guy is with the archduke as well! *crossing fingers*

Aggregator gang
Disagree with the comment below about their relationship being one of Master/sugar daddy. He's said himself he's a patron. He saw someone's potential and had the money to support it, so he did. It's similar to paying a kids college tuition because you see they can go far if they had the support and you've got the money to support them so you do. It's degrading his intention to make it out like she's got to obey him or he's doing it to get a physical reward later.

The last pic is that disgusting guy from the first few chapters isn't it! He lifted her skirt and told her not to let the Duke see her dirty body or something. I hope Ebony can stay strong around him. ;-;

Goddamn I love that scene with the duke and ebony. I just love a good slow burn ~~~

Also that panel with the distorted glass was noice

This is just such an enjoyable manhwa

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, hate that guy..
I’m glad that there’s really no romance (yet) between these two or it doesn’t come across as that in an obvious way. It’s a refreshing take on a leads’ relationship. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread