Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Cant wait to see ebony be able to tell them straight up to fuck off and die but then ALSO show the archduke how strong she really is. Ebony really is an icon
Burn the patriarchy, one gross man at a time ✨✨

oh hell no im probably bout to cry (tears of joy) next chapter, thank you so much for the chapter!

These poor prisoners. ;-; I always keep thinking about them even after reading, and I feel so heavy in my chest.

Omg gosh those poor girls 😔😭I keep on feeling so bad for them and I think about them whenever I read the story. I really hope one day she’ll be able to rescue them..tysm for the update

Dex-chan lover
Oh how I wish those women could face justice for the torture they've had inflicted on them... Those guards are such pigs.

Thank you for the chapter! I hope the prisoners will get saved somehow and the archduke can reform the whole system😭

I cant even think how a person can punish people for such petty crime, teaching children shouldn't even be a crime. Just flabbergasted at their system.

Thank you for the updates and these near-daily updates recently! I love them and I love this story!<3

i feel like this story is not the type to have a whole rescue mission/uprising or for all her friends to survive :/

Users who are viewing this thread