Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

*passes kleenex around* well done, well done. Here's hoping for a future spy crew made up of these ladies.

This chapter made me tear up :( so sad and touching. Im so amazed by this story

Dex-chan lover
Give Barbara a proper farewell with honors for what she did for anyone who needed someone to keep them going though their worst moments.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the team had put her telling them off in a different font, as if to represent that she was using the Official Language of Kalcass and that they were, effectively, double fucked; but you all do such a wonderful job anyway. Thank you for the translation.

I.......I.........* Cries in a corner and a puddle forms*😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Wow... I don't know whether to smile or cry. It's nice to see everyone proud of Ebony, but sad that they're still at the bottom...

Rif

This chapter is so goood 😭 I feel so proud and sad at the same time 😭😭 Thank you for the chapter!!

So many mixed emotions right now. Proud that Ebony has grown so so much, angry at the way the "prison guards" are still, sad for the ways the prisoners are still treated, and emotional that Barbara can be buried properly with pride and honor 😭

That chapter made me cry, I really hope she comes back to tear down the prison and save all her comrades trapped in there. 😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
"Because I can't do unto to them what they did to us."
This hits me so hard. To have standards and not stoop as low as them, I'm sorry for you but I'm so so so proud of you girl.
The camaraderie of the prisoners is also so touching...

Users who are viewing this thread