Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Juro is almost shippable, hope the inspector and Marcus fall off a cliff

Ok if anyone wants to see strong women stand against oppression I recommend "My stealthy freedom" from facebook. The last post I read was about a woman who was framed by the government. Government said she was raped by three men in front of her son because she wasn't wearing hijab.
I have nothing personal against hijab, just believe that women should have a choice in wearing one. And you know... I just hate people who are dicks to women for no reason.
From what I read mens attitudes match assholes from this comic. So it's pretty inspiring to read and if you can support emotionally and every other way.

Am I the only one hoping she'll end up with Juro? The Duke is fine and all but he's a static character and their ship is meh to me. Juro on the other hand is changing...going through character growth. This is an interesting character. He and Ebony who are both growing are interesting so I really hope they're endgame

One of the best MCs really. She's really strong and smart, unlike the naive and gullible ones in other historical webtoons.

Why Juro acting like he's the 2nd Male lead or something-
wait a minute
Bruh no then why the male lead gotta be acting like a distanced father instead of a love interest?

To be honest, I never shipped Ebony with the duke. I love their current relationship, but we know what gonna happen in the future.

The negativity people try to spread always astounds me. But seriously Juro is becoming too good of a character. Where's the time when he was an asshole??
Also, @Aloya lol no

Ebony and Juro would be such a good pair. The character development on both ends so far has been SO good. I just hope that we finally get to know the archduke more because he’s still such a mystery so many chapters in re: his personality, motives, etx

Yes!! What a great development for Juro!! And am I sensing something else from him? *cough*romance*cough*. Still on team Duke tho
unless..

Aw yeah he fell in love with her

Very excited for the love triangle shenanigans after the character development and politics are over with

Double-page supporter
Aww yes!! Finally Juro is starting to see Ebony for who she is. The prison guards still disgust me

Users who are viewing this thread