Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I don't like this archduke.. can he not be a ML candidate please... He is so disrespectful I don't care if he was just testing her. She's so vulnerable right now for all we know this guy may b be no different to her dad n fiance. Even if he isn't this makes me feel sick

oh? it looks like the workers are equally annoyed by the archduke as we are. that’s satisfying to hear

Dex-chan lover
Is the archduke dumb or something? This here's a woman who was sentenced by the goddamn supreme court and had marks all over her body from years of abuse in prison and he asked her why she doesn't claim her right as a person???? Get that stick out of your ass, man

Sooo hes probably trying to teach her self worth?? But what a weird approach, i get his intentions may be nice but he doesnt seem very bright

I don't like how he's radicalizing mc much. It's too crude and assertive to the point of condescending. I can think of better ways to do this myself if I were him. Hope he doesn't get eaten by frustration when Ms. MC can't understand underlying societal flaws readily.

Not only is he combating against her foundations as the country's citizen, he's also fighting against her trauma.

Users who are viewing this thread