Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dude back the fck off. Looming over her and intimidating her while trying to talk about her trauma is such a douche move. She’s still suffering mentally from all the abuse she endured and your sudden usage of power that’s very likely to remind her of said abuse is making everything worse. The pain doesn’t magically disappear. Is this guy emotionally constipated?

Wow I can't tell you how uneasy this makes me feel. I feel so bad for her... It's so fucking disgusting to know people were/are treated like this. This fucking guy

the symbolism w the bird and the garland... haunting

the fact that they guy keeps touching her and is constantly above her stresses me out so much... she's clearly faced physical and/or sexual abuse, that'll only make her even more panicked oh god esp when trying to make her talk abt her trauma... eek

we stan a female doctor

okay i am getting mixed vibes from this dude's approach to helping her trauma. i like that doctor straight up tells him he'll never be able to fully live her experience (which is true) but he understands that fact and takes it upon himself to be nicer and less aggressive to her (than in the previous chapters, anyway).

i don't like how he's so... physically close to her? and... all this weirdly romantic drama atmosphere where he picks her up princess style and puts onto the bed (which is so extra lmao) and him kabedoning her on the bed (with a badump sfx) like seriously wtf is that? what are these weird signals? what am i supposed to take from this? i am not interested in them being in a romantic relationship together at all lol i hope that doesnt happen. stop caressing this 23 year old womans face please

also.. so she did kill them after all? but i supposed theyre taking it as the "its not murder its self-defense so it's not actually a crime" thing, which is valid i guess. good for her

I wont retract my comment from last chapter. And with that, I'm very glad that someone put to sense on how grave Ebony's condition is to the ML.

She shouldn't be treated so rashly. And Doctor (if I'm correct in that) frankly relayed it to him. Plus points for me

Users who are viewing this thread