Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

my own strength? which strength lol. poor girl doesn't even understand her own situation.
his help is part of your strength even too, since not everyone could get on good terms with him.
if both of their objectives align why bother with the whole "my own thing, don't help pls".
things are going well tho, she is at a much better place right now.

AAAAAAHH WHAT A FEEL-GOOD CHAPTER 💕

As always, I want to have an Archduke Schneider irl. He's really one of the best MLs.

Aggregator gang
give us the next chapter! good gahd, i really want more.

QHOEHWOWHWKWHWKWBW PLEASE DONT HAVE GILLIAN HATE HER OR SOMETHING EBONY DESERVES A FRIEND

I’m crying 😭😭😭 Ebony’s goals for the future are so wonderful and really deserving to happen so I hope she does eventually get it done one day!

I prob voiced this in the past that I hope the romance between the two happen but I actually don’t mind if it’s waaaaay in the future or maybe never. They have such a beautiful friendship/companionship already and there is definitely affection for one another (though no the lovers kind). Tbh their relationship is already perfect where it currently is so I’m already satisfied as it is ☺️☺️

Also AH FACE REVEAL TO GILLIAN!! They have been great and supporting friends so far so I’m hoping the reaction is more on the positive side pls pls

She truly is such an admirable character. I like that her focus is set on bettering the lives of others because she herself received the opportunity to change. Ebony you rule 😭

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation! i've really missed this!
it feels so fuckin nice to see gillian all happy and ebony to openly dream and defy people, like it really does show the progress that they've both gone through. and seeing ebony not wanting to forget her memories and the women of speth really cements that she's a revolutionary not just in the way she acts and talks, but in the way she thinks about how to best help and serve the people around her.
but yikessssss i hope gillian knowing ebony is raven doesn't change their relationship with each other...

Users who are viewing this thread