Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

WUAHHH TYSM FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! WHAT A NICE PRESENT ^_^ HAPPY HOLIDAYS SOLACE TEAM!!!!!
this made me so happy they are both so happy TT_TT

thank you for the translations! happy holidays, this certainly made my day a bit brighter ~
on another note, juro??? he's got the blushes oh no

giphy.gif

That is all.

Oof the big players are starting to show up... wouldn't hurt more half a dozen of fluff chaps

Damn juro really got the short end of the stick, my guy got stabbed in the heart as the second ML, a lil late to the party juro

At first i hoped for Ebony to only be in a one-sided love with the archduke so there would be a chance she'd end up with Juro later. But her and the archduke dancing together this chapter was so nice

I just wanna say thank you for continuing with the translation. I wanted to stop reading when the official English release came out. But with Tapas ruining the names, I just couldn't force myself to do it. So thank you!

OH SHIT JUROOO OMGKEEO FFFFFFF DAMN.. he’s a reasonable second lead and there’s good contrast with them but ofc ml all the way

Thank you for the double update! Noooo it's a love triangle 😭 I'm sorry baby Juro but I can't choose you over the Duke😩😩😩

Can anyone please remind me as to why ebony or the Duke chose the red dress for her? I think they already knew that it was going to be controversial... So I wanna know the real reason

Users who are viewing this thread