Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

@412001 i might be wrong but i remembered that they chose that dress as to show that ebony is free because the dress didn't have any ornaments and you don't have to wear corset. the dress was also made with loose fabric so it was light and easy to move, really emphasize the meanig of 'free'

I usually always have a second male lead syndrome, but this time I vouch for the Archduke all the way. He's just one of the best. F for Juro.

Double-page supporter
tbh i hate ebony's dress lol, its really boring and kinda tacky

also when they revealed it a few chapters ago it was FULLY see through like nips out see through LOL i was wondering how they were gonna draw it when she actually wore it

This much lighter and fun chapter is so refreshing tho it is a short section sigh ... the smiles and laughter and joy !!! I’m here for it all 🖤

@412001 it was to show Ebony's personality.
They intentionally make it "new" to the kalcass views. Unlike the custom in kalcass where women are bound and strictly managed. Ebony wanted it to be as minimal as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
bro juro really out here covering up his blush as if ebony would pop back and see it. s'alright bro, you got diagnosed with secondary male lead syndrome, blushes are the least of your worries from here on

@beansbunko i don't hate it, it just looks like every other dress i've seen other fmc's wear in other stories so it's not entirely unique. you're right tho, i deadass thought it was a titties hanging, pussy out typa look so i'm a bit disappointed that it's just... a normal... cocktail dress... maybe even pass for a fancy night out type if we're stretching it, so it's a meh dress.

I was giggling and out of breath half the time reading this chapter. If the archduke flirts like that..........holy shit he's a delicious man. And a feminist as well. He scored above all other historical or even isekai manga because he's actually using his power to help women rise.

Listen I freaking love Ebony and really admire her but that damn Duke......... T_T I love both

You

Yupj9Ch.jpg

Your translations are always so so good! Thank you for the double update and Happy Holidays <3

Did her teacher just realized he has feelings for her? EHEHE.

And I am so surprised with her dress. So modern. Hehehe.

Thank you for the double release!! Happy holidays!

Omg! Her dress is so symbolic! 😮
And CHRISTMASSY! 😁😆😄 love her 😍

It’s also easy to see in this one(for the 1st time in forever!) that she’s all skin and bones (severely malnourished) 🙁 hopefully she gets better
She’s already pretty, just eat healthy and get better 🥺

THank you so much for the double release! I love this series so much! thank you

Fed-Kun's army
Both Princes have very punchable faces.

Also, my heart... Juro! My precious thing😭

Users who are viewing this thread