Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Thank you sooooo so much for translating!! This is one of my favorite titles and I'm so happy to see you continue it

In other news, I'm so frickin proud of our girl Ebony and all of her growth, and I also feel so much for her as she tries to overcome these new challenges. You can do it! We believe in you!!!

Dex-chan lover
The desert guy might not actually be a good teacher, at least for her personally. There's all this stuff he might be able to do because of his physique and innate aptitude that wouldn't work for her.

More extreme version: Imagine learning martial arts from The Flash. "OK, first, your opponent will attack you. Now, it's coming in slow motion, so don't be hasty when you lazily sidestep--remember, about the only way you can get tagged is if you accidentally step straight into the blow. Now, strike with blazing speed that makes it impossible for them to even think of blocking . . . you can't? I'm not sure you're really cut out for fighting!"

didn't expect that bc she's mc lol but i mean it makes sense. a woman & a foreigner being teachers for rich noble narrow minded brats? not gonna be a good experience

Users who are viewing this thread