Lady Evony

I honestly love this webtoon, the characters all feel deep, have a likable personality and interesting backstories. Everything that happens feels realistic and always leaves an impact, not to mention all these important topics that the story brings up, from sexism to domestic abuse to what have you, which are all still relevant till today.
Similarly the romance also feels very real and deep. I can't fault Ebony for slowly falling in love with the absolute DADDY that the Grand Duke is. Juro's development from sus'ing the hell out of Ebony to becoming a blushing puppy is also absolutely adorable. Good god, I've never been this invested in a love triangle, despite the romance being more of a side decoration in the story so far.

@BigCoffee a story to this that I can think of is ‘Please Throw Me Away’ or ‘The Villainess Lives Again’ I really like the stories of these ones because the characters are doing what they can to survive and never gave up. They learn to get mentally stronger like Ebony

Users who are viewing this thread