Lady & Maid - Ch. 7

Wtf is she gonna use that dildo for? If it’s used on him I don’t think I can continue this

👁👄👁

@Comic_nerd1012 Preach!

PSA:
If you mix vaginally and anally used dildos, keep them separated. There's shit up the ass that you don't want up in the vagoo unless you properly sanitize the toy in-between. (Be sure that the material is body-safe as well) Also, vaginal dildos might not be safe for anal-use if it lacks a flare-base. Without a flare-base (like in the comic), you gotta be careful, so it doesn't get lost and stuck in the ass.

I love everyones concerns for the public's safety use of a sex toy. This wholesomeness is just what I needed.

@skyenets really appreciated the psa yet at the same time I cannot stop laughing my ass off (in a good way) over how graphic yet very informative and concise your explanation is lmao 😂

Between this and Until You Beg So Sweetly, i'm so glad there are more manhwas/mangas where the woman is the dominant one. Thank you for the update! 👀💕

@Potemas i think u should try The Missing O, then. its a very smutty manhwa but the marketing is towards women (not towards male gaze) so its good especially the main couple (eunsung and johan). not that eunsung always the dom, often shes the sub, but their chemistry is just too good.

Is she going to fuck all the maids inside that mansion?😂😂😂😂
Geez~~ how hungry this lady would be...

Users who are viewing this thread