Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I have the feeling she is going to have to risk her life to help the country

Dex-chan lover
So she doesn't actually want to be a commoner, but she thinks that it's her only option?

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonWarden
In her previous life her older brother was the perfect model student so everything she did was overshadowed by him, she lived on his shadow but she still worked to be her own person and made her own friends yet...
her brother started tailing her even after she left home. She got seriously disturbed(or creeped out) one day when he just so happened to cross paths with her she had a panic attack and ran away which lead to her death in a car accident.

Contributor
The spoiler below lent a bit of context. Otherwise, I would have thought this was a less-intense navel-gazing writing / over-the-top art style I've come to expect from Koushaku Reijo no Tashinami.

Dex-chan lover
Woah that bread sure looked like something else😉 after a double take lol

I had to recheck the first chapter when she was thinking about routes. Forgot the MC of this story reincarnated as the heroine of the otome game rather than the villainess/antagonist like the other similar manga.

im so confused about her intentions now? didn't she want to be a commoner? why is she crying then? that guy just told her that the other chick is going to do fine as a queen so her plan is supposed to go smoothly, right? and why is she throwing up wth is going on in her head🤔

Dex-chan lover
I hope this tickle on the readers' protective bone has an actual consequence, not just lip service.

Dex-chan lover
I think people are forgetting she was under suspicion of instigating a coup. If she chose her words poorly, those guards might have left her in a ditch or rotting in a cell. Trying to maintain the poker face while gleaning information only made the stress worse.

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepyyyyy
She is under high pressure actually whenever she thinks of going back to the royal palace.
She is under heavy stress.

@SapphireDemon
In her previous life everything she did had to live up to their parents standards. And their standard was her older brother.
And he was a creep under his perfect son facade.

Users who are viewing this thread