Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
bread is life, bread is god.... hang in there fii!! bread-sama will always look out for you 😤

fate? ppwwsssshhhh... i have bread-sama. who even cares about that fate BS?!
jokes aside, thank you for the chapter!! personally, I really like Mel, so I'm excited to see what he brings up hehe...
"do your best"

it actually seems that instead of the bread being all powerfull its the act of randomness involving the bread or the new actions of making the bread that deviates from the plotline which saves her.

So instead of choosing
A. B. C she chooses Other and the game just glitches.

This seems to be one of the few Isekai stories in a existing story where the fear or the plot actually matters.

Fed-Kun's army
Bread... When Jesus multiplied bread in the bible he did it for a reason... CUZ IT'S ALMIGHTY, AW YEEEEEEAH! IT'S HOLY AND DELISHU! VIVA LE BREAD!

Thank you! I was just thinking about this story last night. Great translation of one of the best isekais out there.

Dex-chan lover
It's so weird the story is trying to force itself to play out but it doesn't stand a chance against the 🍞

Dex-chan lover
No matter how you slice it, it looks like everything is starting to crumble around her. Fii can't just stay loafing around, and pulling off half-baked plans. At the very yeast, she's going to kneed to be more proactive if she wants things to get breadder.

I like that for once the MC of an otome isekai is *actually* threatened by the plot. Not just because she thinks she is. Anyway, all hail the bread!

@icekatze Amazing 😂

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised that she hasn't developed a stomach ulcer by now, I could feel her stress just by reading.

Users who are viewing this thread